- Studio registrations for observers cannot be made with a credit card at the Pop-Up Shop. Payment is due prior to the event.
- If observation registration cannot be opened until all dancer registration is complete, studios and independent accounts will be notified and there will be a short time frame to register on a first come first serve basis. In this instance, observers will be charged the early pricing rate and must be paid prior to the event. If any space is available at the door, the rate will be the late/at-the-door price.
- Parents/Legal Guardians of dancers are only allowed inside the classroom if they have purchased an observer wristband. All observers must accompany a paid registered dancer, and may not be teachers or dancers.
- IAX reserves the right to limit the number of observers in each classroom based on space and attendance. If we have reached capacity prior to the intensive, observer bands will not be sold at the door. Pre-registration is encouraged. Please note that the price increases if they are purchased at the door. The observer band price is not based on the time of the dancer’s registration but on the time the payment is received.
- Persons wishing to purchase observer bands at the door must provide acceptable proof that they are attending with a particular registered dancer. Any person that attempts to purchase a wristband that cannot answer specific questions will be reported.
- IAX reserves the right to revoke observer privileges for any reason without refund or credit.
- Respect for the dancers and staff is expected. Please refrain from carrying on conversations or any other activity that may distract or cause disruption to the learning environment. The faculty reserves the right to ask anyone disrupting the class to leave the room.
- Studio owners/directors will receive a complimentary wristband allowing them access into all classrooms. (There is a limit of two complimentary wristbands for directors per studio.) Persons listed as studio owners/directors will have access to all information pertaining to the studio’s account, payments, and registration. Additional teachers may purchase an observer wristband allowing them access.
- Observer wristbands cannot be exchanged, are non-transferable, and non-refundable.
- Observer wristbands must be worn and visible to IAX staff at all times.
- Observer wristbands are not required for the morning welcome or the scholarship announcements at the end of the day.
- Observers, all well as dancers, are expected to keep personal items under chairs and against the wall making as much room for dance space as possible.
Photo & Video
- Videotaping and photography are not allowed at any time during the classes. It is important to protect the dancers as well as the choreography rights of the faculty. It can also be a distraction to the dancers and instructors.
- The faculty must quickly move from one class to the next. All classes must begin on time. For this reason, photos may not be taken between classes with the faculty out of courtesy for the faculty and the dancers in the next class. The faculty will be available before and after each event for pictures.
- Account-holders will be notified in advance if a professional photographer will be onsite. If a photographer is present, photos from the event will be available for purchase after the event. (IAX does not profit from any sales of photos.)
Immerse Artists Experience wholeheartedly believes that dancers should be consistent with their training and attend classes on a regular basis at their local dance studio. We encourage all dancers to be involved in open communication with their studio owner. Although we happily accept all dancers, including independent registration, we encourage dancers to register through their studio if possible. Independent dancers must open an account through the “Independent Login.” It is through this account only that independent dancers will be allowed to register. There is a $10 fee added to all independent registrations.
Studio Owner Information
We suggest all STUDIO OWNERS call prior to submitting registration to confirm pricing and fee information. Please remember that cashier’s checks are the preferred method of payment to avoid the 5% fee for credit card payments. Special offers are only valid with cashier’s check as the form of payment. Our office number is 501-817-6243.